Simple Steps To Home Ownership
Here’s a quick look at the steps you’ll take when buying your first home with Tironi One Realty:
1. Talk to one of our Real Estate Agents to get valuable home buying tips, information on the current housing market and financial advice.
2. Figure out how much home you can afford.
3. Conduct a preliminary search with Tironi One Realty’s Property Finder. You may even want to save some of your searches and schedule home showings online.
4. Apply Online for a free pre-approval. Or contact a Mortgage Consultant and get your mortgage pre-approved.
5. Contact an Tironi One Realty REALTOR® to look for a house that meets your needs.
6. Once you find a home that you want to make an offer on, you’ll sign a purchase agreement and give the seller earnest money to seal the deal. If your offer is accepted (sometimes with contingencies), determine a date you wish to close.
7. Have your new home inspected to ensure there’s nothing seriously wrong with the property and get homeowner’s insurance to protect yourself against any unforeseen calamity.
8. Notify your mortgage consultant that you’ve found a property so they can begin the appraisal and title process. And, lock in your interest rate. Your mortgage consultant will send you a new good faith estimate which shows your monthly mortgage payment as well as your estimated cash needed for closing. Tironi One Realty will notify you of the time and date you close on your home and the items you’ll need to bring to closing.
9. Notify your phone company, utilities (don’t forget water and sewer), moving company, post office, newspaper and magazines, friends and family and change your mailing address.
10. Pack and move!